UPS Domestic Service Levels offered by PowerScore:
- Ground: 50 United States & Puerto Rico.
- 3rd Business Day (3 Day Select): 48 Contiguous United States (Not available in HI, PR & AK).
- 2nd Business Day (2nd Day Air): 50 United States & Puerto Rico.
- Next Business Day (Next Day Air): 50 United States & Puerto Rico.
- UPS delivers on a five day business week schedule Monday – Friday. (If you need Saturday delivery, contact our office for UPS Saturday delivery rates)
Materials for LSAT Weekend Courses are distributed in the classroom; we will not ship anything to your delivery address. If your order contains only an LSAT Weekend Course, the shipping method does not apply. To proceed past the shipping portion of the ordering process, fill in your address and select "Free Shipping - FOR COURSES ONLY ". No shipping charges will be added to your order.
To find out the Transit Time for your address, you can log on to the UPS website at www.ups.com and under the "Shipping" tab, select "Calculate Time and Cost" and choose Quote Type “Time in Transit Only”. You can also contact PowerScore Customer Service at 1-800-545-1750. Please note that if the delivery address is incorrect or incomplete it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
For those that prefer it, we also offer Priority Mail shipping through the USPS. Advertised transit times via USPS Priority Mail domestic shipping are 2 -3 business days, although this is not guaranteed. Priority Mail transit times cover all 50 US States including APO/FPO boxes and US territories.
USPS delivers on a six day business week schedule Monday – Saturday excluding holidays.
For students that choose Free Shipping for Courses Only, your course materials should arrive in 3 – 7 business days. Please be aware of course start dates as you may need to upgrade to an expedited shipping method.