Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
PowerScore Shipping Department - Daniel Island, SC Warehouse
Shipping Warehouse Associate
PowerScore is seeking a sharp and enthusiastic individual to perform daily operations of our Shipping Department in our Daniel Island, SC warehouse. The ideal candidate is computer literate and motivated by a willingness to learn! Experience in distribution, domestic and international carriers, and fork-lift operation are a bonus. Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
The Shipping Warehouse Associate is responsible for coordinating general shipping functions and logistics under the direct supervision of the Shipping Manager.
- Maintains department database, prepares routine reports, and files shipping/receiving records.
- Keeps inventory numbers up-to-date for all publications, office supplies and packaging materials.
- Receives large deliveries of our publications and course materials, via forklift if necessary. Verifies accuracy of deliveries.
- Assists Shipping Manger in consulting with Publications Department for re-printing of publications in order to maintain appropriate inventory.
- Traces lost shipments and/or customer claims of lost shipments; initiates proof of delivery documents.
- Works with company database to manage course material shipments.
- Maintains a working knowledge of PowerScore products and services.
- Answers questions from callers regarding our publications and shipping policies
- Packages and ships book orders that come in both online and via telephone, as well as course books to our class locations nationwide. Selects appropriate shipping container and packs items to ensure safe delivery.
- Complies with and understand international shipping regulations. In addition, prepare commercial invoices and Customs documentation for shipments as needed.
- Prepare and schedule shipments for motor freight; to include palletizing materials and preparing bills of lading.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 50 lbs.
- Computer literate and proficiency in using web-based interfaces
- Fork-lift driving certification or ability to obtain this certification
- A motivated and outgoing personality
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Shipping Warehouse Associate reports directly to the Shipping Manager. In addition, the Shipping Warehouse Associate works directly with office personnel, instructors, and local service providers in the PowerScore headquarters.
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.