Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
PowerScore Administrative Offices - Charleston, SC
Assistant Web Application Specialist and SalesForce Engineer
PowerScore is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Information Technology team!
The Assistant Web Application Specialist and SalesForce Engineer assists in development, designing, and maintaining full-scale web frameworks and database platforms, and will work with developers to assist in innovation and upkeep of new and existing systems. This position is tasked with assisting development teams in expanding the SalesForce platform with primary goals of developing and deploying Apex classes and Visualforce pages, and developing E-Commerce and LMS applications.
- Work with several departments to create and update internal and external content in Drupal 7/8, Hubspot, and ColdFusion.
- Assist in MySQL and SQL databases maintenance.
- Assist in development of new technologies on multiple web-based platforms.
- Assist in development, troubleshooting, updating, and maintenance of SalesForce platforms. Create and update SalesForce VisualForce pages and develop and update SalesForce Apex Classes.
- Assist with blog and forum development and maintenance.
- Drupal 7/8 site structuring and site development.
Essential Job Functions
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Adaptive and quick learning.
- Ability to use problem-solving skills to schedule, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work around the clock to meet target goals and troubleshoot/solve system failures.
- Be proficient in the following web application and database languages:
- Cold Fusion
- SalesForce APEX.
- Knowledge of the SalesForce CRM, including Apex Classes/Methods/Triggers, SOQL, and Workflow.
- Ability to diagnose, debug, and troubleshoot issues in SalesForce and deploy Apex change-sets.
- Knowledge of CRM/CMS platforms such as Drupal/Wordpress/Hubspot. Ability to develop and maintain custom plugin integrations and software extensions.
- Excellent site structuring knowledge in Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
- Knowledge of forum/discussion board platforms such as: Phpbb3, SimpleMachines, Vanilla Forums.
- Knowledge of OS and server platforms/applications such as IIS and Apache.
- Knowledge of PHP libraries such as Memcache/Memcached.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
The Assistant Web Application Specialist and SalesForce Engineer reports directly to Web Application Specialist. In addition, the Assistant Web Application Specialist and SalesForce Engineer works directly with office personnel, instructors, and local service providers in the PowerScore headquarters.
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.