Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
PowerScore Course Instructors, Tutors, and Admissions Consultants
PowerScore instructors are hired only after meeting our exacting standards for test achievement and dynamic teaching capabilities. We feel fortunate to have developed a team of committed individuals who are excited about teaching and motivated by our methods.
Please click the appropriate button below to complete an online application. For more information about our instructor positions, please contact Miranda Rhodes, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PowerScore Administrative Offices - Charleston, SC
Customer Service Representative
We’re seeking a bright, warm, enthusiastic CSR who can effectively assist our customers. A standard customer interaction would consist of an informative, friendly phone exchange and accompanying administrative functions which would include heavy computer work. You must excel at summarizing your customer interactions for account notation, be comfortable using programs such as Microsoft Outlook, and be proficient in using web-based interfaces.
- Hours for this position are four weekdays- 11am to 8pm and Saturdays- 8am to 3pm.
- The PowerScore Charleston office is a relaxed and informal environment. No suits!
- Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Essential Job Functions
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive exceptional service by providing accurate and helpful responses to prospective and current students’ questions. The CSR advises new students, helping them select the appropriate classes or preparation method that will best benefit them, and provides support to currently enrolled students.
Providing Customer Service
- Serves as the direct and primary point of contact to PowerScore customers by telephone, live online chat, and email; assists with prompt, friendly, informed answers to queries
- Uses available resources and/or research to help students decide what types of products or services would best suit their needs (for example, providing comparisons with competitors’ programs)
- Uses our system database, SalesForce, to accurately enter student information and place orders for customers who wish to purchase products or services
- Uses problem-solving skills to handle any student concerns by resolving the issue according to established guidelines, with a friendly and personable approach
The Customer Service Representative reports to the Director of Student Services and the COO.
- A warm and outgoing personality
- Ability to efficiently multi-task and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency in using web-based interfaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in customer service preferred
- Four year university degree preferred
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.