The PowerScore Full-Length GMAT Course - $995
- 30 hours of lecture
- Extensive course materials and homework
- Instructors who have all scored in the 99th percentile and are GMAT experts
- Extensive Online Student Center
- Access to 7 Computer Adaptive Practice Tests
- Free Homework Email Assistance
The PowerScore Full-Length GMAT Course
To many students, the GMAT appears to be a random collection of questions and ideas. However, the GMAT is designed around a limited number of mathematical and verbal principles that we examine and explain during the course. The GMAT system we teach is based upon an analysis of the questions that have appeared on the GMAT in the last twenty years, and in class you will learn how to break down those questions and recognize the principles used by the test makers. Our exclusive techniques, methodologies, and strategies, combined with the best instructors, course materials, and student support, will help you exceed your GMAT goals.
30 Lecture Hours for Ultimate Preparation
- The PowerScore Full-Length GMAT Course consists of 30 lecture hours taught over a period of 5 weeks by one of our highly-trained instructors. Each lesson includes 3 hours of lecture and class discussion.
- Sessions are highly interactive as we closely review each of the scored sections on the GMAT. We will discuss everything from how to tackle the unusual environment of a Computer Adaptive Test to the strategies most effective in attacking every question type on the exam. This includes recognizing and solving the major Verbal question types and structures, analyzing Quantitative questions with the perfect combination of formulas and logic, and constructing analytical essays that satisfy all of the requirements of the Writing Section. For a full list of topics covered, check out our Full-Length GMAT Syllabus.
Extensive Course Materials
- Our course contains exclusive and fully-tested techniques and methodologies. At the beginning of each lesson you receive a lesson booklet that is yours to keep. Each booklet contains two sections: a lesson and a corresponding homework. Each lesson is generally divided into two or three topics. Extensive homework with each lesson includes a variety of drills, questions, and analyses focused on the topics discussed in class. Answer keys with explanations are provided as well. The homework is an essential part of the course and provides you with the opportunity to develop and refine your ability to apply our techniques and methodologies.
- In addition to the course booklets, you will also receive theThe Official Guide for GMAT Review, which includes real GMAT questions from the makers of the test. Since concepts tend to be repeated from test to test, studying real questions is the best way to recognize the patterns and consistent elements that are certain to appear on test day.
The Best Instructors-99th Percentile
- The GMAT requires test takers to be proficient in a wide array of areas, including advanced mathematics, the fundamentals of English, and analytical writing. All of our instructors have scored in the 99th percentile on a real GMAT—proof that they fully understand each of these difficult concepts. Since they don’t have to struggle to understand the test itself, they can focus on teaching you how to master the GMAT in the same way that they did.
- Our instructors are enthusiastic and truly enjoy teaching, and we only hire instructors who can clearly and effectively explain the ideas in our course in a fun and exciting format.
Extensive Online Student Center, including links to 7 Practice Tests
- Prior to your first lesson, you are given access to our exclusive Online Student Center which contains a variety of valuable pre-course math and verbal primers, as well as our GMAT Question Type References Guides. You will also find general information about business school, GMAT preparation, plus links to seven Computer Adapted Practice Tests.
- Five PowerScore GMAT Computer Adaptive practice tests can be accessed through the Online Student Center, plus find links to two additional practice tests.
Free Homework Email AssistanceDuring your course, you can use our free email assistance for any homework questions you might have.
An Incredible ValueThe $995 price includes pre-class study materials, the PowerScore Full-Length course booklets, homework email assistance, a personal copy of The Official Guide for GMAT Review, The Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review, and The Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review, and seven Computer Adaptive Practice Tests. No other company offers you so much for such a great price. Our main competitors charge over $1200 for courses with fewer hours of instruction.
Personal Attention and Unmatched Student Support
- Our service and support is the best in the industry! Give us a call—you’ll talk to a real person immediately. We promise not to stick you in a class with 80 students, place you on hold for an indefinite period of time, or make you come to our office for your tests and materials.
In addition to our Full-Length GMAT course,
we offer the following services:
we offer the following services:
- 16 hour weekend GMAT course priced at $395.
- In-Person and Telephone GMAT Tutoring -- Work directly with one of our top instructors to prepare for the GMAT at your own pace and on your own schedule.
You may download our brochures, request information using our online form, or add your name to our mailing list to learn more about our courses and services.