The PowerScore Full-Length GRE Course - $995
The PowerScore Full-Length GRE Course consists of 30 lecture hours taught over a period of 5 weeks by one of our highly-trained instructors. Each lesson includes 3 hours of lecture and class discussion.
- 30 total course hours-for ultimate GRE preparation
- Extensive course materials and homework
- Excellent instructors-99th percentile minimum requirement on an official GRE
- Extensive online student center and four official GRE practice tests
- Free Homework Email Assistance
- Exclusive and fully-tested techniques and methodologies
- Personal Attention and Unmatched Student Support
The PowerScore Full-Length GRE Course
To many students, the GRE appears to be a random collection of questions and ideas. However, the GRE is designed around a limited number of mathematical and verbal principles that we examine and explain during the course. The GRE system we teach is based upon an analysis of the concepts that appear with striking consistency on the GRE, and in class you will learn how to breakdown these concepts and recognize the principles used by the test makers. Our exclusive techniques, methodologies, and strategies, combined with the best instructors, course materials, and student support, will help you exceed your GRE goals.
There are a total of 10 lessons in the PowerScore GRE Course—5 lessons devoted to the Math section and 5 lessons for the Verbal section—for a total of 30 hours of in-class lecture time. The extensive schedule allows us to cover not only the fundamentals of the GRE, but also the strategies and shortcuts for handling those challenging problems that mean the difference between a good score and a great score
30 Lecture Hours for Ultimate Preparation
- The PowerScore Full-Length GRE Course consists of 30 lecture hours taught over a period of 5 weeks by one of our highly-trained instructors. Each lesson includes 3 hours of lecture and class discussion.
- Sessions are highly interactive as we closely review each of the scored sections on the GRE. We will discuss everything from how to tackle the unusual environment of a computer-based test to the strategies most effective in attacking every question type on the exam. This includes recognizing and solving the major Verbal question types and structures, analyzing Quantitative questions with the perfect combination of formulas and logic, and constructing analytical essays that satisfy all of the requirements of the Writing Section. For a full list of topics covered, check out our Full-Length GRE Syllabus.
Extensive Course Materials
- Our course contains exclusive and fully-tested techniques and methodologies. At the first lesson you will receive two lesson books—one for Math and one for Verbal—that are yours to keep.The course books contain the information for all ten lessons in the course, and include comprehensive conceptual discussions as well as hundreds of sample questions. Extensive homework for each lesson is provided in our Online Student Center, and includes a variety of drills, questions, and analyses focused on the topics discussed in class. The homework is an essential part of the course and provides you with the opportunity to develop and refine your ability to apply our techniques and methodologies.
- In addition to the course books, you will also receive the The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, which includes real GRE questions from the makers of the test. Since concepts tend to be repeated from test to test, studying real questions is the best way to recognize the patterns and consistent elements that are certain to appear on test day.
The Best Instructors-99th Percentile Minimum Requirement
- The GRE requires test takers to be proficient in a wide array of areas, including advanced mathematics, the fundamentals of English, and analytical writing. All of our instructors have scored in the 99th percentile on a real GRE—proof that they fully understand each of these difficult concepts. Since they don’t have to struggle to understand the test itself, they can focus on teaching you how to master the GRE in the same way that they did.
- Our instructors are enthusiastic and truly enjoy teaching, and we only hire instructors who can clearly and effectively explain the ideas in our course in a fun and exciting format.
Extensive Online Student Center and Four Official Practice Tests
Prior to your first lesson, you are given access to our exclusive Online Student Center which contains a variety of valuable pre-course math and verbal primers, as well as lesson-specific homework to be completed as you progress through the course. You will also find general information about graduate school and GRE preparation.
Free Homework Email Assistance
During your course, you can use our free email assistance for any homework questions you might have.
An Incredible Value
The $995 price includes pre-class study materials, the PowerScore Full-Length course books, homework email assistance, a personal copy of The Official Guide to the GRE Revised General Test, and four official practice tests. No other company offers you so much for such a great price. Our main competitors charge over $1200 for courses with fewer hours of instruction.
Personal Attention and Unmatched Student Support
Our service and support is the best in the industry! Give us a call—you’ll talk to a real person immediately. We promise not to stick you in a class with 80 students, place you on hold for an indefinite period of time, or make you come to our office for your tests and materials.
In addition to our Full-Length GRE course,
we offer the following services
- 30 hour Live Online GRE course priced at $795
- 15 hour Live Online GRE Verbal course priced at $495
- 15 hour Live Online GRE Math course priced at $495
- 16 hour Weekend GRE course priced at $395.
- In-Person and Telephone GRE Tutoring -- Work directly with one of our top instructors to prepare for the GRE at your own pace and on your own schedule.
- Admissions Consulting Services
Use the menu to the left to find more information on our course details, schedules, and locations. You may download our brochures, request information using our online form, or add your name to our mailing list to learn more about our courses and services.