PowerScore Test Preparation // August 8th, 2013
PowerScore announces the the launch of a new LSAT e-publications download store, which can be found at http://downloads.powerscore.com. The store allows for the purchase and instant download of complete LSATs and explanations in PDF format. The new LSAT Download Store is a tremendously valuable resource for LSAT students, and it is the only place where you can download explanations that use the system and methods taught in the bestselling PowerScore LSAT Bibles.
The e-publication download store currently features:
- Recent LSAT PrepTests—including the June 2013 LSAT.
- Comprehensive Logic Game explanations.
- E-pub versions of select PowerScore books.
- Specialized LSAT question collections, such as 50 Hardest Logic Games, and 50 Hardest Reading Comprehension Passages.
Additional publications will be added soon, including:
- Complete explanations for released LSATs.
- E-pub versions of additional PowerScore titles added regularly.
- Specialized LSAT question collections, such as Grouping Games, Numerical Distribution Games, Logical Reasoning Principle Questions, Law-related Reading Comprehension passages, etc.
"One of the big advantages of the download store is the ability to make your purchase and receive access to the material immediately," says PowerScore Founder and Course Developer, Dave Killoran. "Need an explanation for a tricky LSAT Logic Game? You can download the explanations for that game and get help instantly. You can also print multiple copies of your test materials, so if you want to try a certain section multiple times, for example, the 50 hardest LSAT Logical Reasoning questions, you can print a new copy each time you want to attack the questions again."
Visit http://downloads.powerscore.com to view the currently available e-publications.