Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
Assistant Web Developer
PowerScore is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Information Technology team!
The Assistant Web Developer assists in development, designing, and maintaining full-scale web frameworks, and will work with developers to assist in innovation and upkeep of new and existing systems. This position is tasked with assisting development teams in expanding web platforms with primary goals of developing and deploying E-Commerce applications.
- Work with several departments to create and update internal and external content in existing websites and WordPress.
- Assist in development of new technologies on multiple web-based platforms.
- Assist with blog and forum development and maintenance.
- WordPress site structuring, design, and site development.
Essential Job Functions
- Excellent communication skills including verbal and written.
- Adaptive and quick learning.
- Ability to use problem-solving skills to schedule, organize and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Ability to work around the clock to meet target goals and troubleshoot/solve system failures.
- Be proficient in the following web application languages:
- Knowledge of CRM/CMS platforms such as Drupal/WordPress. Ability to develop and maintain custom plugin integrations and software extensions.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
The Assistant Web Developer reports directly to Web Application Specialist. In addition, the Assistant Web Developer works directly with office personnel, instructors, and local service providers in the PowerScore headquarters.
PowerScore operates a dispersed workforce within the US. This is a remote-worker/telecommuting position, however the candidate must reside in the US.
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.