Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
PowerScore Administrative Offices - Charleston, SC
GRE Marketing Coordinator
PowerScore Test Preparation is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Marketing team!
The GRE Marketing Coordinator will manage a variety of functions related to the advertising, promotion, and brand awareness of PowerScore’s GRE preparation products and services.
This position will also work with general student services; advising students on company offerings, and assisting students with administrative issues/questions/enrollments.
We are seeking employees with a flexible work schedule, as our office is open from 8am-8pm Mon-Fri and 8am-3pm on Saturdays.
The PowerScore Charleston office is a relaxed and informal environment. No suits!
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Essential Job Functions
Marketing GRE Products and Services:
- Respond to and manage marketing calls/requests for information: follow up on inquiries about seminars, advertising, sponsorship, etc, from schools, individuals, and companies
- Initiate a variety of projects designed to promote our services and courses to the targeted market
- Create relevant content for the PowerScore website and blog, advertising/marketing materials, online discussion boards, etc.
- Seek contact names and addresses of graduate school advisors and student groups to promote our courses
- Maintain contact database and ensure accuracy and completeness
- Work closely with Marketing and Graphics team to develop, update, and print marketing materials
- Work with Graphics team and staff to update PowerScore website—organization, visual, and text changes for improved visitor experience and consistent brand voice (style and tone)
- Work closely with printers and in-house Shipping department to ensure timely preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Coordinate instructor-led seminar presentations, Grad School Fairs, and other events to represent PowerScore and distribute our marketing materials. Facilitate the shipment of materials to instructors. Coordinator will also attend some of these events personally.
- Contact large companies/corporations, alumni associations, etc. to offer discounts and/or custom GRE courses
- Monitor competitors to ensure our product offerings are competitively priced
- Stay current on marketing trends
- Manage social media accounts and assist with Social Media posts
- Ensure that social media posts are scheduled during busy times
- Create call-to-actions and landing pages on website
- Create and manage email workflows and campaigns
- Monitor the success of marketing activities and make changes accordingly
- Maintain complete knowledge of all PowerScore courses, products, and services, and the admissions process
- Answer phone calls promptly with proper greetings/telephone etiquette and provides consistently excellent customer service to students, instructors, and service providers
- Handle questions and administrative requests from current and prospective students
Other duties as assigned, including:
- Obtain various PR engagements for CEO or others as available; radio, interviews, etc.
- Publicize PowerScore publications
- Required: 4-year college degree and one year of related work experience
- GRE and/or Graduate School admissions experience a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality and strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills and an ability to work independently
- High-level customer service experience a plus
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.