Current Employment Opportunities
Work with us! PowerScore offers a fun and casual work environment and employee benefits. We are always searching for enthusiastic and responsible associates, and if you feel you have the energy and drive to be a part of the PowerScore team we invite you to apply for a position:
PowerScore Administrative Offices - Charleston, SC
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for a variety of administrative functions related to the advertising, promotion, and brand awareness of PowerScore’s products and services. This job position will also work with students in a guidance capacity, and assist students with administrative issues/questions.
We are seeking employees with a flexible work schedule, as our office is open from 8am to 8pm Mon-Fri, and 8am-3pm on Saturdays.
The PowerScore Charleston office is a relaxed and informal environment. No suits!
Please include a cover letter with your resume.
Essential Job Functions
Marketing Products and Services:
- Respond to and manage marketing calls/requests for information: follow up on inquiries about seminars, advertising, sponsorship, etc, from schools, individuals, and companies
- Initiate a variety of projects designed to promote our products, courses, and services
- Publicize PowerScore books
- Assist with any print advertising campaigns: create or edit ads, sign contracts, submit final proofs
- Develop relationships with Pre-Law and Graduate Societies; create special discount offers and presentations
- Set up instructor seminar presentations: Research school and contacts groups, develop relationships with schools and maintain contacts; send seminar materials and talking notes to instructor, follow up with instructor and group to determine success
- Coordinate instructors to attend events to represent PowerScore and distribute our marketing materials. Facilitate the shipment of materials to instructors. Coordinator will also attend some of these events personally
- Seek contact names and addresses of school advisors and student groups to promote our courses. Maintain contact database and ensure accuracy and completeness
- Contact large companies/corporations, Law Firms and Alumni associations to offer discounts, custom LSAT, GMAT, and GRE courses
- Work closely with printers and in-house Shipping department to ensure timely preparation and distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain complete knowledge of PowerScore courses and services, the admissions process, and resources available for student research
- Answer telephone calls promptly with proper greetings/telephone etiquette and provides consistently excellent customer service to students, instructors, and service providers
- Handle routine questions and administrative requests from current students
Other duties as assigned, including:
- Communicate custom course schedule, discounts, etc. to office staff. Assist with enrolling students in custom courses. Coordinate with in-house Instructor Coordinator and Locations Coordinator.
- Measure and report success of custom courses, discounts, advertisements, promotions, other events.
- Obtain various PR engagements for CEO or others as available; radio, interviews, etc.
The Marketing Coordinator reports directly to the COO and indirectly to the CEO. In addition, the Marketing Coordinator will work with office personnel, instructors, and local service providers.
- Required: 4-year college degree and one year of related work experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Outgoing personality and strong presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills and an ability to work independently
- High-level customer service experience a plus
PowerScore provides medical, dental, and vision insurance to its employees. Sick days, vacation, and 8 holidays per year also included.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PowerScore Course Instructors and Tutors
PowerScore instructors are hired only after meeting our exacting standards for test achievement and dynamic teaching capabilities. We feel fortunate to have developed a team of committed individuals who are excited about teaching and motivated by our methods.
Please click the appropriate button below to complete an online application. For more information about our instructor positions, please contact Miranda Rhodes, HR Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.