LSAT Podcast Episode 56: Change Is Needed
June 3rd, 2020
This week’s podcast addresses recent events and the dire need for protest and social change.
Resources and Links
- Find and contact your Congressional Representative
- Find and contact your Senator
- Visit www.change.org to sign petitions related to the issues you care about
Organizations That Help Underrepresented Students
- CLEO: Council on Legal Education Opportunity
Regional Pipeline Programs
- LEAP, Legal Education Access Pipeline in LA
- Law School Yes We Can: Sí Se Puede progam in Denver
- Law Firms such as Munger Tolles Olson
- Bar Associations that provide scholarships for underrepresented students such as: Oregon Bar Association and Multnomah Bar Association (Oregon)
We partner with these organizations, but there are many more!